Thursday, January 22, 2015

American Sniper and the F-Word


Mom: So we did something we normally don't do and watched an R-rated movie in the theater, American Sniper.  I have a question for you: Do people in the Army really use the F-Word so much?

Me: ABSOLUTELY!  That's what happens when you get a bunch of guys together whose mission is to kill people and break stuff.  I once was bored in my Commo shop and counted what the longest pause was between an F-word used in verbal, noun, adverbial, adjectival, etc. form: if I recall it was 14 seconds.

Military men are extremely talented in finding new and creative ways to deploy the F-Word!  Mom, if you read this, now that you've watched American Sniper, you should really watch Platoon and Black Hawk Down.  After all, I've been in a platoon, flown in Black Hawks, and been with 82nd brothers here:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment