Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Satanic Starbucks

I'll start by saying that I have no dog in this fight: if someone buys me something from Starbucks I'll happily drink it, but I will not pay 5 dollars for a glorified coffee OUT OF PRINCIPLE, nor will I buy WATER when I can get it FOR FREE....and neither should you!!  I'll tip a waitress, but you're not getting an extra dime for handing me something through a window.  Having gotten that out of the way, this is either disturbing or funny or both:
http://houston.cbslocal.com/2014/04/01/starbucks-barista-draws-satanic-symbols-in-coffee-foam/

To me, what's just as disturbing as the "artwork" she received, is what Megan Pinion (the "victim", if we can call her that) says in response:

“I unfortunately can’t give the young man’s name who served [the Drinks Diaboli], because I was so appalled that I could not bring myself to look at him,” Pinion wrote in her post. “I am in no way judging his beliefs or dis-meriting his beautiful artwork, I am however judging his lack of professionalism and respect for others.”

So we've gotten to the point in America where we're more afraid of offending lefty, PC sensibilities than we are bold in judging Satanists!?!  If you can't judge the beliefs of Satanism, what can you judge?!?

"I don't mean to judge your, umm, WORSHIPING THE DEVIL, sir, or your artwork (lovely as it is--really nice job on the three sixes), but it's not very professional of you to draw on my food, you naughty, naughty boy."


No comments:

Post a Comment