Thursday, October 9, 2014

Monash Love

Malea: "I can't wait for Mr. Monash to get here!  I can't wait!"

Sam: "I know what he looks like!  I know Mr. Monash.  I know what he looks like!"

Everyone: "What DOES he look like, Samuel??"

Sam: "He looks like...He looks like...."

Me: "What DOES  he look like???"

Sam: "He looks like...................."

Everyone: "What does he look like????"

Sam: "He looks like...He looks like................."I've seen him.  I know what he looks like."

[Pause]

Avalee: "I know what he looks like.  He looks like Iron Man from The Avengers."

Me: "HAHHHHAHAHHAHAHAA."

1 comment:

  1. God love Avalee. She might have just moved into first place on Monash's list of "favorite spawn of Borland."

    :)

    Though I admit to her being right: I _do_ favor Iron Man, both in appearance and deed.

    ReplyDelete